There is a 13-member team of professional psychotherapists affiliated to BSGAGP working as an outpatient clinic in four places in Sofia as well as in one place in the town of Kazanluk. The team is organized and functions as an outpatient clinic with referrals. It has a broad experience in work with individual patients as well as with groups. The team's practice encompasses about 200 psychotherapeutic patients' hours a week and six weekly therapeutic groups.
The team originates from various psychotherapeutic modalities (Psychodrama, Psychoanalysis, Group Analysis, Systemic and Family Therapy, Art Therapy, Dramatherapy, CBT, Social Work). It has competences and broad experience in the following areas:
- Anxiety-depressive states (depression, anxiety, phobias, panic attacks, intrusive thoughts and actions);
- Life crises (loss, separation, traumatic experiences);
- Sexuality and gender issues;
- Nutritional disorders (anorexia and bulimia); abuse of substances and addictions (to opiates, alcohol, stimulants);
- Risk behaviours and problems in emotional development in adolescents and children;
- Promoting personal growth and change of people seeking emotional autonomy and deeper self-knowledge, etc.
Currently there are 20 members, 16 trainees as well as about 20 volunteers involved in various activities of the Society. For more information on BSGAGP activities and training programs, please visit: groupanalysis-bg.org